Why I Opened IDFC FIRST BANK Saving Account

 IDFC FIRST Saving Bank Account

idfc bank new account login


My experiences with the bank accounts :

    Everybody wants their saving bank account money to grow at its full speed (with the highest interest rate). Most banks offer an interest rate of 3 to 4% which is not enough to beat inflation.
    I have many bank accounts which are SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Union, Axis, Kotak, Maharashtra bank, etc,...
Below are some of the Saving accounts interest rates:
  • SBI   => 2.5 to 2.75 %
  • ICICI => 3 to 3.5 %
  • HDFC => 3 to 3.5%
  • Axis   => 3.5 to 4%
  • Kotak => 3.5 to 4%
    I know it's OK to have multiple accounts & I have my own reasons for it.
Like what if My 1st bank's debit card got stolen, 2nd bank's debit PIN is not working, 3rd bank internet banking not working, and so on... So I should have 2 or more bank accounts in the above cases.
    There can be many reasons to have multiple accounts.
I have ICICI as my salary account, 
KOTAK as my saving account with a high-interest rate as of now,
Union as my transactional account for GPay, Phonepe, Amazon Pay, etc,
SBI, Maharastra bank for applying to IPO's, etc
 
But the rate of interest of the above all banks does not make me happy when I heard that IDFC FIRST BANK is giving a upto 6% interest rate till a deposit of 1 crore on a saving bank ...💚

YES, ITS TRUE,
and I Opened this SuperSaver account yesterday (7th Jan 2021) online in just 5 Minutes.

So here I have written a blog for my readers...

IDFC Savings Account Details 

There are 2 variants of this SBA (Saving Bank Account) :
1) with 25000 Minimum Account balance 
2) With 10000 Minimum Account balance

Benefits

1) 25000 MAB (Minimum Account Balance) with VISA Signature Card
idfc bank account opening form
2) 10000 MAB with VISA Classic card.

idfc bank salary account details


Some important features:

idfc bank account login



Why you should go for the IDFC FIRST BANK SBA:

  1. No other big bank is giving this much upto 6% interest rate (Till 1 Crore)
  2. Even all FD rates are smaller than this banks interest rates
  3. The safest option to park your money for the long term
  4. Even a Home loan rate of 6.5 to 6.9 % is smaller than this SAB ROI
  5. Big Name which is rising steadily
  6. Future Growth and prospectus are pretty good
  7. Retail oriented bank culture
  8. Strong Asset book
  9. Better than Re-paying a home loan
  10. Offering more than liquid funds returns
  11. No Home branch concept, you can go to any nearest bank

Soch Kya rahe hai Phir...?

Open Your Saving Account now...!

Like me..,
You too can earn upto 6 % interest p.a. and enjoy superior services with IDFC FIRST Bank Savings Account
Use my referral link to open your account online in minutes and get Rs. 250 gift voucher: https://idfcfirst.ref-r.com/c/i/12572/44508077?r=wa

Documents/details required for account opening :

  • Aadhar Card
  • PAN

Funds required to load while opening :

  • 10000 for VISA Classic card account
  • OR
  • 25000 for VISA Signature card account

What after digital account opening :

  • Full KYC using video call 
  • OR 
  • Full KYC at visiting the nearest bank branch by filing 1 short form
** FULL KYC is a must for upgrading your account to unlimited benefits.

Connect to my business account if need any guidance https://wa.me/8828032704

Top 5 blogs of FinAjinkya :

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/FinAjinkya
Follow us on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/finajinkya
Like our Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/FinAjinkya
Follow us on Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/finajinkya/
Join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/finajinkya


Follow & Subscribe to my blog posts  to receive important updates

Comments